Saturday, April 02, 2005

I've Had a Gender Change

Completely painless. I went to the Gender Genie and said: Unsex me here, ye algorithms. And they did.

For most of the blogosphere this genie may well stink of old hat, but for those new to the realm of the blog, it could open interesting new prospects. Moreover, there is the club-of-a-hundred-male-white-political-bloggers-debate to consider.

I submitted this post to the genie. To the mere human eye it is not exactly a he-man text. But the genie has VIP-algorithms working for it. Here is my score:
Words: 1186 (NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

Female Score: 1769
Male Score: 2590

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!
!
And look what I got for my pains:



Turn in your grave, Freud, but you can't take that cute little thing away from me.

(What she said put me on the scent)

No comments: